there’s a new custom joinery company in town
introducing Ink Joinery – where quality comes first
Our dream is to bring your dream interior to life. We’re thrilled to announce the opening of a new division to Borg Projects, our custom joinery company, Ink Joinery. Ink Joinery is brought to you by the owner and founder of Borg Projects – a well-respected, highly recommended, and skilled commercial and residential fit-out company in Sydney.
Together, Ink Joinery and Borg Projects deliver on a long-held desire to provide a completely customised design, manufacture, and installation service. We mark our 10-year journey with the launch of a key piece to our puzzle filling the gap in the market for a quality one-stop-shop service.
The establishment of Ink Joinery takes us right back to our roots. It makes our passion for designing and crafting bespoke joinery for commercial and residential clients a reality. From the most beautifully detailed shop cabinetry to, custom walk-in robes, sleek vanities, and the most luxurious residential kitchen…if you can imagine it, we can create it. And because we are there for every step, quality is assured from start to finish.
what we do: our full suite joinery services
At Ink Joinery, we can:
- Fabricate a kitchen that will truly be the heart of your home. You’ll want to spend time in your Ink Joinery Kitchen. Our innovative and creative approach to design means that no detail will be forgotten. Your kitchen will be the envy of everyone who sees it.
- Design and manufacture customised desks for your commercial or home office. We’ll use the finest timber and materials – you can be assured that your desk will be both functional and exquisite.
- Create and install custom TV units that will complement and accentuate your home’s décor. They can be built to fit your space perfectly and make a feature of or conceal your technology…it’s entirely up to you.
- Construct and install one-of-a-kind vanities that will be a standout element of your luxurious bathroom retreat. Whether you want a wall-hung timber vanity or a more traditional floor-standing vanity with a polyurethane finish, we can conjure up what you’re looking for.
- You can have the walk-in wardrobe of your dreams. Ink Joinery provides high-end wardrobe fit-outs. From shoes, to clothes, to jewellery, we can design, manufacture, and install a wardrobe space that meets all your needs and desires.
- If you’ve always dreamed of the perfect cabinetry for your laundry or butler’s pantry, Ink Joinery can deliver. Our custom cabinetry will provide storage solutions to suit your requirements and lifestyle. And the high quality of our finish is beyond compare.
- Design, manufacture, and install joinery for your retail and office spaces. You’ll be ultra-impressed with our attention to detail. And we’ll get the job done with as little disturbance to you, your clients, and your workers as possible.
- Craft retail display stands that will show your products off to their best advantage. Think of these stands as the frame that accentuates the appeal of your products.
- Provide a full range of joinery services.
We haven’t come across a style that we can’t replicate yet. Your Ink Joinery products can be anything from the popular Hamptons style to something more modern, contemporary, and edgy. We don’t limit ourselves to one style and we have the skills to produce items in any style you can imagine. Whatever you’re looking for, you can be sure we can cater to your design ideas.
The process from start to completion of your project couldn’t be simpler.
Step 1 – Our professional and friendly office manager will take your enquiry and note down some details.
Step 2 – Director Nicholas Borg will meet you on-site to talk to you about what you want and see what’s possible.
Step 3 – Concept drawings are prepared for you to look at. We’ll spend time perfecting the finer details and making sure everything is exactly as you want it.
Step 4 – We’ll source the materials and begin the manufacturing process. We’ll work tirelessly to make sure that the final product is finished superbly and of the highest quality.
Step 5 – It’s time to install what’s been created on your behalf. Rest assured that this is a seamless experience. You’ll be thrilled watching your joinery project come together.
where to find us
You’ll find Ink Joinery’s factory located in Mulgrave NSW, enabling us to deliver a myriad of projects right across Sydney.
Owner Nicholas and his wife Sarah Borg are excited about this new adventure and cannot wait to meet you. They’d be honoured to make your interior design visions a reality.
Contact Ink Joinery today and let’s get to work bringing your dreams to life.